Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stella & Dot Launch Party here in West Kelowna

This past Friday I launched my new business with Stella & Dot, I am so excited to add this to my other home based business Arbonne.  I think the 2 products go hand in hand....beautiful skin and beautiful jewelry!
I invited about 30 people and about 8 showed up, I had lots of cancellations and no shows but I'm in the business already and know that this is very common.  They say if you want 10 people at your party invite 40!  So true, anyways out of all the fabulous ladies that showed up everyone bought something so that was excellent! Everyone ordered something different which I thought was interesting and that proved to me that we have a little of bit of everything to suit everyones style.  So because I was the host of my own party I qualified for the host specials, I earned $250 in free jewelry and I got to pick any 4 items I wanted at half price. Which I'm told is the average one earns for specials when they host a party.  Plus I made $270 in commissions, not bad for a couple hours of work.  I wouldn't even say its work:)  It was fun and I can't wait to have my next party!

I served homemade sugar cookies, store bought cupcakes, strawberries, grapes, red wine, white wine and punch!  The white wine and the strawberries were everyones fav's!



I tried my best to decorate them Stella & Dot Style!



My Display






Charms and everyday necklaces



Little girls line



Display using things around the house



Lovely statement necklaces



Earrings



1 comment:

  1. such a lovely display! can't wait to see what new things you ordered:) when will our pretties be arriving????

    ReplyDelete