Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Monday, September 6, 2010

Our 1st visitor's of Summer 2010

At the end of June our friend Blake who is a teacher in Cold Lake came out and stayed with us.  He usually stays with us for a month, then n July we had our other long time friends Lorenzo and Brantt come out for a visit.  Lorenzo brought his boat down and took the boys out for boat ride and a tube ride.  They love being out on the water and they beg us all the time to go out and buy a boat.  I have to admit that I am terrified of the water and I have a very uneasy feeling of being out in the middle of the Okanagan.  But I'm glad that I went out, I've never seen all the beautiful homes along the water before and I've lived here for 2 years.  We also took a drive out to Penticton and went for supper at Salty's Beach house and let the kids play at the beach afterwards, the restaurant is right across the street from the beach.






Casa Loma Resort



Cool looking place down on Campbell road









Salty's in Penticton



The boys all together



us





Brantt and Lorenzo



Blake












No comments:

Post a Comment