Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A fun week with our friends from Edmonton

Our friends Amy & Lorenzo and their adorable girls come out to the Okanagan every summer for a week, they stay down at the Barona Beach Resort so we spend every day with them in the pool down there and out on their boat!
Baby Olivia is so cute, she's wearing Stella & Dot in her hair

Isn't she so adorable

Ethan is a water bug and loves the lake

Maddie is gorgeous

my Benny


Getting ready to go for a very slow ride, I'm so paranoid so I make them go super slow



long time friends

This house is down near pebble beach, it has a court yard and an elevator.....who lives there?

I dream of living on the water


Taking turns jumping off the boat



No comments:

Post a Comment