Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Soccer Jamboree-last games of 2010

On October 2nd we couldn't have had a more gorgeous day for our last soccer game!  Ethan played hard and if I remember correctly his team lost one and won one, it was a good day!






#1 fan

#2 fan


Ethan was so happy to get his medal

1 game down, time to celebrate



Ethan being defensive

Sammy was bored, this pic was taken just after he tried to escape the field!
Benny said "Mom, Sammy is running away", when I looked he was way across the field headed toward the road trying to find our truck. I guess he had enough of soccer for the day!  Thanks goodness my little Benny was watching out for his little bro!

Good game!




Victory!!!!

Ethan with his biggest fan, his little brother Ben wearing Ethans jersey from last year!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment