Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sydney's 1 month old (end of June)

The 1st month has flown by, we were very busy with soccer ending for the summer, school ending and recovering from a c-section.  We had lots of help from Nana & Papa who took E to all his games and Nanny was here for a week and helped take E to and from school. Aunty Lindsay also helped when she was home with whatever we needed help with.  Sydney was a very content baby and slept a lot for the first
3 weeks, then she got colicky and never wanted to sleep and had to be held ALL the time.  Thank goodness this only lasted a couple weeks. She still doesn't sleep very much through the day unless we are out and about, she likes to be on the move.  Hmmm, wonder where she gets that from?

So I had ordered these monthly onesie stickers click here to see what I'm talking about ,that you just stick right on a white onsie but because of the postal strike I never got them, so I ordered again and I still haven't got them so I tried to do a little editing and added something on myself, not really happy with it but it gets the point accross.







The boys love their little sister and have been very good adjusting with all the change.  I have to say that Sammy spends the most time with her and is the 1st one to run to her when she's lost her sucky and is crying.  He's always so excited to see her when she wakes up in the morning, he likes to call her Widney and its so stinking cute!

Now for a little video of Sydney when she was going through her fussy times, of course there were times where I just had to let her cry cuz momma and things to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment