Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shannon Lake

Pretty much right out our back door is a little hidden gem called Shannon Lake.  I especially love this place in the fall, all the pretty colors on the trees and of course the water.  I love to be around water, makes me happy!  The kids had fun playing in the leaves, rolling down the hills and running down all the little hidden paths.
J was feeling a little under the weather but managed to pull himself together to get out for a lovely afternoon.

J and I have been together 16 years now, holy man!

look straight ahead and you can see a tree house, with a picnic table on the right and a bonfire, I so wanted to go over there and invite myself into this peaceful little spot.

hill rolling

throwing leaves


oh so handsome hubby of mine

we forget to bring food for the ducks but the kids were happy just watching them swim around

daddy and benny cuddles


running sugar, she was exhausted when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment