Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Monday, December 5, 2011

Sydney's 6 month old!

Yep its true, my baby is 6 months old now!  Sometimes I stare at her and I'm still in disbelief that we even have a little girl, every day she is becoming more girly and it cracks me up when she cries and when she giggles because it really is so different than what I'm used to.

So Sydney is sitting all by herself now, she only tumbles over every once in awhile.

She rolls all over the place.



She is eating some solids, rice cereal, some veggies and some fruit.



 She has 2 little bottom choppers (hard to get a pic)

She is really starting to interact with the boys, I can actually get the boys to go and play with her on the floor or entertain her if I can't be there to make her happy, big bonus!!!!!


She weighs 16lbs and is 27" long!

She is having 2 naps a day, sometimes they are 2 hours long each time.....HUGE bonus!

She is going to sleep at night in her crib in her room, she doesn't sleep through the night but its getting so much better. 

I feed her at 2am and then she comes to bed with me around 5 because she wants to cuddle.  Man she is so spoiled but I just can't help myself!  I know she is definitely our last baby (i can feel it) and I truly just want her to sleep on my chest during the night for as long as she wants because one day she won't want to and then that's it, its gone forever and I love, love, love the feeling of a baby sleeping on me!

Hopefully one day I will catch up on my sleep, i believe that its all gonna be worth it!

 So these next pics i was getting my camera on the right settings and Sam and Syd were playing so cute together so i had to snap a few, they're a little out of focus but adorable!
















hi baby!
oopsy!

get this off of me momma!

pretty girl
i think its pretty cute that it looks like she is holding up 6 fingers for her 6 month pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment