Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sammy's 4th Birthday!

When we 1st moved to the Okanagan Sammy was only a couple months old and now he is 4, seriously how does this happen?  Sometimes the days seem so long but the years go by so fast!

Here's are some cute little things about Sam @ Age 4
  •  He still refers to himself as "my"- example (my love you mama)
  • LOVES Chocolate
  • LOVES his stuffed animal puppy
  • LOVES cuddles
  • LOVES his blankie
  • LOVES to play with dinosaurs
  • LOVES his pre-school and his teacher
  • Favorite tv show is Ben 10
  • Most requested food- everything that goes on sandwiches except banana's which is really just a sandwich with pb & j and honey with no banana's.

On Sammy's latest progress report from preschool his teacher wrote this:
"Sam is a bright, curious, happy child and has adjusted extremely well to preschool.  He has wonderful social skills and gets along well with everyone.  He is kind and helpful and is able to solve problems independently.  Sam is eager to learn, always tries his best and is very proud of his accomplishments.  He has a good understanding of basic concepts.  He's doing great!

Jason and I are very proud of this little man!!!

Party Details:

Sammy wanted a Dinosaur party which was pretty easy to put together.

invites are printables found on pinterest with a dollar store dinosaur sticker

daddy made our paper mache volcano and painted the 1st coat

the boys and friends did the rest

they did an amazing job

dinosaur footprints lead up to the door



loving streamers these days

thank you bags

pretty lady eating a dinosaur book

and the party hats

Sammy just waiting for his friends to arrive

dinosaur dig - sand with bones, eggs and little dinosaurs buried.



the kids really loved this one

thoroughly enjoying himself

daddy made the cake, found the pattern on where else....pinterest!


We had a small group, 2 guests were unable to attend

Cute little note from one of the girls...it reads "to sam I like you because you are nice to me! I like to play princess and kings with you.  I like playing jumping bunny's with you. love madelene"  How adorable is that????



fast forward a few hours later and we have a party with family for Sam and I

 hyper sydney & tired mama

working on dinosaurs in cement that your supposed to chisel out, we ended up using a hammer

very messy activity

but messy means fun with boys!!!


Ethan activating the volcano, baking soda, vinegar and food coloring

Right before Sam was born I got to pick what day I would have my C-section, it was either feb 27th, feb 28th or feb 29th, since my bday was on the 28th I decided that Sam's would be the 27th, i wasn't sure about the whole leap year thing.  So now even though we are a day apart we still share our birthdays.  Maybe I should have just put us on the same day.










No comments:

Post a Comment