Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Journey with Arbonne

Arbonne found me right after I had my 3rd baby and I knew there was an opportunity there but it just wasn't the right time for me. I did sign up as a client so I could get a discount off all the products that my family and I love. About a year later I decided to stop letting all those crazy thoughts that go on in my head from doing something I knew could change my families future. I am a true believer that our thoughts prevent us from doing a lot of things like letting our true self and our potentials shine. I remember thinking things like, what if this doesn't work? or what if my friends and family think I'm crazy for getting into Network Marketing. I finally decided that that stuff doesn't matter, am i willing to close the door on this gift or opportunity whatever you want to call it because of what I think someone else might think. That's crazy!  Check out my website....
www.seasonwandler.myarbonne.ca    This is my #1 business builder (Jean) and she is also my mother in law whom I am very close with.  I am very lucky to have Jean a part of my life and now we do business together.




No comments:

Post a Comment