Today we woke up to snow, the boys were so happy! I on the other hand was not sure how I felt. It looked really nice but for someone reason I don't like winter. Is it because I always feel cold, or maybe that the kids take longer to get ready to go out with all the extra gear. I don't know but I have to figure it out, because I am tired of dreading winter. As long as we live in Canada we will have to go through it. So after I dropped E off at school I dressed up the other 2 and headed out to go and make a snowman. We had fun, I loved watching them walk around and check things out. Ben asked me "momma why does it make a funny sound when I step in it" So cute, I didn't know what to tell him.....i just said "its squishy hey" and he said "yeah real squishy"
No comments:
Post a Comment