Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Making our house Merry!

One of my favorite parts of this time of the year is making my house warm and comfy!  
Here are some pics of my decorating, if you know me I like a lot of white with a lot of fresh greens with a bit of color!


House warming gift from my mother in law
My bathroom

For the party guests

Fresh wreath

my little trees, I love trees!




Cute little owl I bought for myself at Cranberry Junction

Ornament I made for our family out of an old book





bells passed down from my aunty


My kids made these
My sister made this one for me


Above the kitchen sink

All our Christmas cards


My favorite place to sit and read or watch tv




Another owl, I love owls!


Our tree present-less, can't trust the dog or the 2 year old.

Spruce greens

The kids aunty made these for the kids last year




No comments:

Post a Comment