Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tues Dec 14th Ethan's Grade 2 Christmas concert

This year Ethan had 3 performances, 2 of them were with his class and the last one was the Primary Choir and they sang the final song of the night.
The 1st one with his class was preformed in the dark with a black light on the kids.  
They were hand signing to the song "A time for Miracles"

I only took one picture because I wasn't sure if it was even going to turn out & I couldn't see what I was doing!  It was a beautiful song and the kids did an amazing job!


Ethan is on the left above the mans head.
Next the lights went on and we were surprised with big candy cane's, and top hats!
This performance was to the song "Its all true"
Again the kids did an amazing job and I loved that Ethan had a huge smile on his face the whole time which means that he didn't inherit stage fright from me:)

Ethan was lucky enough to stand beside Taylor, one of his girlyfriends!

Shea-Lyn, another one of E's friends

They are so proud and so are we!

 
Their final bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment