Yesterday was Feb 14th, a day that always confuses me and I'll tell you why.....We have Jason's birthday, Valentines Day and our Anniversary! Which one do you focus on without the other one being felt like its not as important. I personally always focus on J's bday and intertwine it with Valentines Day, its always been his birthday and its easy to put the 2 together. As for our Anniversary I tend to forget about it. Jason however always thinks about our anniversary and forgets that its his day. Ahh I love him for that...xoxoxo
Its funny how we non-selfless humans do this, we don't think about ourselves but instead we think about others. Anyways, this is what we did with our love day. Normally J and I would go out for supper but this year is a little different, Jason had a little accident with his big toe on friday and is not able to walk (going for xrays today) so we stayed home and invited our family over to celebrate. (Which in my books is just as good) I'm so cheap, the idea of spending $100 going out for supper makes my skin crawl a bit. So Sam, Ben and I made a delicious chocolate double layered heart shape cake and then for supper we made one of our favorite family suppers, ribs, rice and caesar salad. Supper was so good and then Nana, Papa, Michelle (sil) Faith and Noah came over for cake and tea.
 |
| licking out the bowl |
 |
| going in the oven |
 |
| The finished product |
 |
| The big 37, I can hardly believe that J is 37!!!!!! |
 |
| Time to sing and blow out the candles |
|
|
|
We also took some pics of my belly that is growing so fast.
 |
| A kiss for the baby from Sam, notice that my kids are pretty hyper from their over indulgence of chocolate |
 |
| A hug from Ethan |
 |
| "Mom i think this baby is getting really big" |
 |
| Jay and I on our 8th anniversary! |
|
Here's an interesting fact, 4 out of our last 8 anniversaries I've had a baby in my belly. Now that's LOVE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment