I absolutely love how this picture turned out, the funny thing is that I was sick in bed throwing up all day. Ive never been so sick in my life actually! It was the strangest thing, just came out of nowhere. My 30 week mark had fallen on the day before and I knew that I couldn't let another day pass or the pic would just get forgotten about so I threw on my jeans which hardly fit at all with the extra 30lbs I'm towing around and a tank and told J to take my pic and crop my head out. I knew he could do that, do you remember my bday pic that he took where my head was chopped off? Anyways I set up the camera for him and let him go at it and when I said "okay let me see" I was pleasantly surprised and it made me feel better about the poopy day I had up till that moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment