Season Wandler

Our life, our journey...one chapter at a time.
by Season Wandler

Thursday, August 18, 2011

1st couple weeks home with my baby

Sydney sleeps all day long




Look at those little hands




My mom snapped a pic on her camera while the photographer was here doing Sydneys 1st photo shoot

Staring contest

Morning Sunshine!

Nanny (my mom)

Reading stories to Sam while burping Sydney

sleeping baby

This is Ethan's favorite way to hold the baby

Big yawns....

more yawns...

1st bath, I don't think she really liked it.

just cuteness

Little toes

Big brothers are very proud of their little sister

Sammy loves to feed Syd bottles when bottles are needed

Fathers Day Pic, Daddy loved his photo

My Sweet Benny

My baby boy Sam

And handsome Ethan
My mom and I the day she left

The kids and I



playing with my baby and my camera





Right around the 3 week mark Syd starts to get fussy and doesn't want to sleep anymore:(

That sucky looks so big on her little tiny face.


No comments:

Post a Comment