It's March 12th 2012 and its my 1st born's birthday....Ethan is 9!!!!!
Ethan holds a very dear spot in my heart, after all he was the start to our family!
He is our strong willed child and he has taught us how to be patient. He is a leader, he's smart, he loves to read and he love love love's hockey. He doesn't play hockey and doesn't want to but he talks about it all day long!!!!
He is our strong willed child and he has taught us how to be patient. He is a leader, he's smart, he loves to read and he love love love's hockey. He doesn't play hockey and doesn't want to but he talks about it all day long!!!!
I did a little Q&A with Ethan let's see how he does....
Tell me 3 words that describe you?
sensitive, smart, and adventurous
sensitive, smart, and adventurous
What are your favorite veggies?
carrots, broccoli and lettuce
If I gave you $100 right now what would you buy?
a pile of video games
a pile of video games
Do you like your teacher?
yes
yes
What's your favorite subject at school?
reading
reading
What food could I make that would make you happy?
lasagna
lasagna
Are you afraid of anything?
yes, I am. What is it? I'm afraid of heights!
Who is your favorite band or song right now?
Party Rock Anthem, who sings that? I don't know.
What's your favorite thing to do?
watch hockey
Who's your favorite hockey team?
the Oilers
Who's your favorite hockey player?
Taylor Hall
What do you think of my driving?
That's weird mom, okay your crazy!
What's your favorite movie or TV show?
My favorite movies have to be all the Pirates of the Caribean
Name a movie or TV show that you don't like?
Toopy and Binoo
What is the best thing that our family has done together?
when we go to Vancouver. When are we gonna go to Disneyland? Everyone I know has gone at least 1 time. Gulp...when Momma gets a job.
when we go to Vancouver. When are we gonna go to Disneyland? Everyone I know has gone at least 1 time. Gulp...when Momma gets a job.
What's your favorite sport to play?
Soccer, that's the only sport I know how to play....hahaha
What's your favorite sport to watch?
hockey
Are you happy with your dog?
Yes
What makes you laugh?
real funny tv shows and funny books
real funny tv shows and funny books
What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
I would probably go out and go to the ice cream shop and take a bunch of ice cream
I would probably go out and go to the ice cream shop and take a bunch of ice cream
What's your favorite sweet food?
chocolate
chocolate
What's your favorite drink?
orange juice or chocolate milk
orange juice or chocolate milk
and last one.....
What's your favorite holiday?
CHRISTMAS!!!!!
CHRISTMAS!!!!!
| We bought him some vintage Oiler Pennant's off ebay, he was happy! |
| We started out E's day by singing happy birthday to him over pancakes. |
| Ethan didn't want a kids birthday party, his only request was that we all went to Boston Pizza for supper. I love this kid, this was so easy after everything I did for the other boys birthdays. |
| Cousin buddies! |
| I love this pic! |
| Ethan was pretty impressed that the waitress's sang him Happy Birthday when they brought his apple crisp and ice-cream. |
| Uncle Steve,Aunty Michelle, Faith and Noah gave E a Wayne Gretzky collectible coin, he has a collection of coins that they have given him over the years. This one is the coolest so far says E! |
| And Papa & Nana gave him some cash and some two bite brownies. Both of which he loved! |
No comments:
Post a Comment