We had some wicked sunrise's in the month of Jan!
This was from a friend's 40th birthday, we had to dress from the 70's. I leave my kids at home only to go and cuddle with other people's kids, I just can't get enough of the little humans!
Do we look like we are from the 70's??
Well, he definitely does!
This is what I wake up to on Saturday mornings...."we're hungry mom, get out of bed"
This was from Jason's brother's bday party, this time we had to dress up as nerd's.
the whole look, I really liked the fanny pack!
another pretty sky
Some warm sunshine
Benny lost his very 1st tooth!
This was during our cold snap, it was chilly!
The boys being quiet
| get me outta here momma! |
Playing dress up with my stuff
Ben let Ethan write all over his body, and yes it says "I love Ethan"
Sydney and Sam playing cars together, she knows exactly what to do
Cute little hat
Benny loves this
kiddos awake - youngest to oldest
kiddos sleeping - oldest to youngest
Big rosey cheeks from teething
Bath time

No comments:
Post a Comment