So another month has flown right by and now my baby is 8 months......holy crap!!! I loved taking Sydney's picture this month, she really is a doll.....a real life doll! I have waited my whole life to have this little girl, i didn't know how much I would enjoy her until she came into our life and I am 100 percent prime time in love with her!!!!!
She weighs 19 lbs and is 30" long
She's not crawling yet and she still loves her exersaucer and the jolly jumper, she is also quite content to sit and play on the floor with some toys. She is back to waking in the night once or twice but goes back to sleep very easily, she goes down around 7pm and usually wakes up after 8am. She has 2 naps, one in the morning and one in the afternoon and they are usually 2-3 hours long. Can't complain about that!! She got her 2 top teeth this month and she was a little cranky while they came through. The boys are so good with her, Ethan will get her out of her crib when she wakes up and Ben likes to carry her around and feed her. Sam sings her all sorts of silly little songs that includes the nick name he has given her Syndey Wydners or just Wyd! How adorable is that???
You will notice that she has a birthmark on her chest, its in the shape of a heart, hard to tell in the pic but yep its a heart and I think that its a pretty neat birthmark.
beautiful photos Season!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Colleen!
Delete